~

"To be strong in the end, you must fight from the beginning."

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Do You Name Your Diabetes Supplies?

I'm the kind of person who just really enjoys naming everything. My musical instruments, parts of my body, and yes........my diabetes supplies. It not only gives them so much more personality but it makes doing the "diabetes chores" so much more fun. The needles hurt less when you're smiling. So without further ado, let me introduce you to my team (and no I'm not talking about my endo and dietitians).


1.) My meter - His name is Edward. Like the vampire. Because he takes my   blood...............yes I'm aware of how lame I am.

2.) My lancing device - Sir Lancelot................I actually thought this one was funny.
3.) My glucagon - Luca.





4.) Insulin Pen #1 - Eli.


5.) Insulin Pen #2- Lilly.




6.) My spare meter - Drumstick. Don't ask why.



No comments:

Post a Comment